Elder Flower Liqeur Pircher South Tyrol 70 cl.
Alcohol degree: 21 %
It is an egg liqueur refined with rum and created especially for being drunk in company after a day spent on the snow in the mountains or at home. Very easy to prepare. It has a charming flavour. Suggestions: "Bombardino": warm Bombardino up slightly and decorate it with whipped cream. "Calimero": slightly warm up an espresso mixed with bombardino and decorate it with whipped cream.
Our Tirol titbit package "Tiroia Åbnd" contains the following products for a tasty snack:
* approx. 300 g of rock cellar cheese - selection
* approx 300 gr. of mountain cheese - classic
* approx. 300 g of square bacon - premium
* 2 pieces Kaminwurzn
* 2 pieces Hirschwurzn
* 200 g of biocrispbread - pure mountain bread pleasure
* approx. 300 g of Zelten - Tirol fruit loaf
* 250 g of mountain wood honey - fragrantly
characteristic, elegant and aromatic white wine The designation "Aromatico" expresses the great intensity of this wine's bouquet. COLOUR: yellow with greenish hues, NOSE: slightly to markedly aromatic, with an unmistakable bouquet of muscat, other spices and rose, TASTE: dry, robust, full, aromatic.
Only the juiciest and ripest fruit are granted entry into Spitz fruit syrup. Artificial colouring agents and preservatives are told: "Sorry, you have to stay out front".